Gifts Upon the Water Vessel Tote
These spacious statement vessel totes were created as an homage to the survival, migration, legend, and gifts of our people. This design features the beloved Manoomin (wild rice) and floral patterns found in traditional Ojbwe beadwork.
- Heavy weight cotton canvas with waxed, water resistant treatment
- 16" wide at base, 21" wide at top x 14"H x 5.5"D
- Black leather straps, 4" strap drop
- Snap closure
- 4 open interior pockets made from blue and white striped cotton
- Available with leather shoulder strap add-on with sliding shoulder panel to convert a hand held or shoulder-strap bag to a cross-body bag. Measures 41" long (including hardware) x .75" wide.
- Built by hand by Queen Bee Creations in Portland, Oregon